Saturday, November 6, 2010

Griffith'ing

We got to Jeanne/Matt's around 9pm on Friday night. Cooper was so excited to see Gabriel, Noah, Jonah, and Lydia. They gave him PLENTY of attention right off the bat. Cooper spied a bowl of Doritos on the coffee table, and helped himself to one..... And he soon discovered that you can't eat just one! We are thinking that it was at that moment that he decided, "I think I'm gonna like it here." We knew that all five kids were going to have fun together.

Cooper woke up on Saturday morning like clockwork just after 7am. Breakfast and television and running around and some major cousin time for a good part of the day before heading out on an adventure.
The destination? R & J Farm in Galloway, New Jersey.
Tractor! Tractor! Tractor!
The excursion started out in the corn maze.
Doesn't he look big? And this picture was taken seconds before Cooper made his way into the cornfield and they couldn't find him.....

Next up was the hay ride.
Noah and Cooper have a special bond.
Where did the pumpkins go?
Here they are!
He got the hang of "picking" pumpkins right away.

I've got my pumkin.
Jonah, did you see my pumpkin?

Maybe I should get this one instead?
Now I am ready.
Noah and Cooper. Good times.


No comments: