Monday, November 16, 2009

Rock Band - Beatles

The release of Beatles RockBand was on Sept 9, 2009. Many were really looking forward to this edition, and it absolutely did not disappointing anyone! This game is going to be a hot gift for the holidays.


There is a reason why Cooper is so "invested" in Beatles RockBand. He is listed in the credits! Yup, his name is there. Inside the case, do you know that little instruction booklet? Check the credits in the back. They listed all the babies born to people working on the game during the development period. Cooper is famous.


Please do not let Cooper's renowned shout-out take anything away from Lori's own path to immortality.
Cooper is just starting to pull him up into a standing position this week, and he high-tailed it over to this box as soon as it was in his sights. He is a crawling maniac. And apparently he is quite brilliant as well since Cooper "read" that the box contained a drum set, so he pounded and pounded on it to his heart's content.

We all live in a yellow submarine?

"Oh yeah, I'll tell you something I think you'll understand. When I say that something, I wanna hold your hand. I wanna hold you hand. I wanna hold your hand. Oh, please, say to me you'll let me be your man. And please, say to me you'll let me hold your hand. Now let me hold your hand. I wanna hold your hand."

No comments: