Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Year's Weekend

New Year's Eve! We have been heading up to Kim and Michele's for the last couple of years to ring in the new year Brewster-style. Luckily, this year was no different, so we drove up early on Friday ready to ring in '11 and stay the weekend. Good times!

I may look cute, but I am formulating a diabolical plan.

Kim is so good with children.....
She taught Cooper how to make a vodka tonic.

Stir, stir, stir.
Cooper! (don't ask)
BFFs 4eva.

My glass used to be this full, but now.....

Thriller!

A nest. With a sail. It made sense. At the time.

You see? I am a master of disguise!

And a shout out to Kim. She apparently invented Hip Hop.

Boys, just make out already!

Another lesson teaching proper measuring techniques.

Kim let me borrow her hat! She really does love me!
Books before bedtime.
A little airplane'ing before bed too.
Moments before Ranger clocked the kid in the face.

Traci. Three bowls. What a woman.

Practicing for Steuben Day.

Anything you can do - I can do better.

Told ya.

Who do you think was the wet bike champ?

Glut-shot.
Countdown to midnight via iPad.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: