Wednesday, January 12, 2011

BIRTHDAY BOY

COOPER IS TWO YEARS OLD!!!!!
Can you believe it? Two years old.

And our little boy absolutely got the memo about it being time to start his 'Terrible Twos'. He knows what he wants and what he doesn't want, and he most definitely lets us in on each and every opinion.

But honestly? We are having the greatest time with him!


We enjoyed a low-key evening on the day of Cooper's birth. Maria and Cooper made brownies earlier, and after dinner he got to assist in the decorating. He thought it was the coolest thing ever.
May I have a taste? Or two? Or more?
Looking pretty good!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOPER!
BLOW OUT THE CANDLE!
YAY FOR COOPER!!!!!
Yeah, that cake. I'd like some. Now please.

Save the '2' - will make its next appearance in 10 years.

I can play with my food? I love my birthday!

No comments: