Monday, April 12, 2010

Facebook Follies

Maria's friend Amy has taken on an interesting project on Facebook that is cracking up us all:

AMY: My brother-in-law has not yet responded to my friend request, therefore, he cannot see my statuses. Until he friends me, I shall devote my every status to lies about Paul Brodsky. Paul Brodsky was born on a pirate ship. He plundered half of South America before he was ten.

Here are the other status posts thus far:

Paul Brodsky kicks kittens and humiliates puppies.

Paul Brodsky doesn't recycle.

Paul Brodsky pronounces it 'nukuler'.

Paul Brodsky filibustered heathcare reform.

Paul Brodsky talks loudly on his cell phone while riding the bus.

Ryan Seacrest's life coach? Paul Brodsky.

Paul Brodsky designed the butterfly ballot.

Paul Brodsky cancelled 'Fraiser'.

Paul Brodsky manages your local TGI Fridays.

It was Paul Brodsky on the grassy knoll.

Paul Brodsky ate the last piece of pizza.

Paul Brodsky blogs at ISmellBad.blogspot.com

Paul Brodsky greenlit 'Arthur 2: On the Rocks'.


No comments: